The Track4 Front Brake System 4301504R from Baer is designed for exceptional braking performance during spirited street driving! It's a must-have system for 1965-1966 Mustangs with RideTech TruTurn Suspension. The T4 4-piston caliper is finished in a durable red powder coat to resist damage and chipping. The calipers mount to a one-piece slotted, drilled, a zinc-plated rotor that measures 13 inches and is directional.
Features and Benefits:
- Two-piece Forged Caliper Design with Six Cross Bolts for Strength
- Stainless Steel Pistons, Abutments, and Noise Suppression Springs
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Red Powder Coat Finish
- Proper Banjo-Style Fittings
- Made in the USA with US-Sourced material
The Track4 is only available as a front system, as it pairs best with the SS4 Rear. The system uses the same pad as the 1998-2002 Camaro (D0749) for a straightforward, cost-effective replacement when the time comes. Your purchase will include machined 6061-T6 billet hubs that are pre-assembled with bearings, studs, races and packed with Redline Synthetic grease.
- 1965-1966 Mustangs
- For Use with RideTech TruTurn Suspension
- For 17" and Larger Wheels