This Baer Brakes Black 14" 5-Lug Extreme-Plus Rear Brake System (4302471B) is compatible with 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10s with 6-lug wheels and a stock GM 10-Bolt and 12-Bolt rear. This upgrade looks amazing, offers superior stopping power and even incorporates a drum in hat park brake.
This rear system features the 6S 6-piston Monoblock caliper mounted to a 15 inch 2-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. However, the caliper can also accept 13.5 to 16-inch rotors. The 6S Extreme-Plus Caliper uses the D1247 or DR11 race pad backing plate, a popular choice shared by many of its competitors. The calipers are available in a black powder-coated finish with a hand-painted machined logo for a distinct look. The calipers feature stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs. You'll also receive all the correct banjo-style fittings, as Baer doesn't use any pipe thread. This is the only 6-Piston forged monoblock offered to the road-going/street market!
Features and Benefits:
- US-Made Forged MonoBlock Caliper
- Offers Exact Same Look Front and Rear
- Everything Needed, Including Hose Adapters and Fittings
- 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Hat Anodized Black and Bolted to Rotor
- High-Grade U281 Fine Thread Stainless Hardware with Captured Nuts
- Rotor Comes Pre-Assembled
- Staggered Piston Sizes Minimize Pad Wear
- Rear Systems For C-Clip Style Axles Use Verislide Self-Centering Brackets
- 100 Percent MADE IN USA with US-Sourced Material!
This Baer system is designed to be used with stock park brake assembly and stock brake hoses. The calipers have D.O.T. compliant dust/weather and pressure seals. It uses NAS high-grade stainless hardware for our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. The 6S and 6R R-Spec calipers are Baer's Flagship offerings and are built out of a single piece of US-sourced 2618 forged aluminum. This system is made for 5 x 5.000-inch bolt patterns and is proudly made in the USA!
- 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10 with Stock GM 10-Bolt and 12-Bolt Rear and 5-Lug Wheels
*18 Inch Minimum Wheel Size Required.