This 14" Pro-Plus Rear Brake System 4262347R features Baer's premium calipers designed specifically as rears with smaller pistons to properly match the front brakes. The calipers are finished in a red powder coat for a pop of color and then embellished with a machined Shelby logo. Of course, the system wouldn't be complete without the proper hoses, fittings and park brake assembly for your 1967-1973 Mustang.
A unique billet backing plate will house the banksia one-piece park shoe in addition to doubling as a caliper mount. This assembly is more modern than the commonly used drum in hat park brake systems, and it offers superior function, too.
Features and Benefits:
- Two-Piece Forged Caliper Design with Six Cross Bolts for Added Strength
- Stainless Steel Pistons, Abutments, and Noise Suppression Springs
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Caliper Accepts 13 and 14-inch Rotors
- Correct Banjo-Style Fittings
- Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Includes Park Brake Assembly
- Uses C5 Backing Plate 1997-2012 Corvette with Brake Pad (P/N D0731)
- Made in the USA with US-Sourced material
This system features the 6P 6-piston caliper mounted to a 14" slotted, drilled, zinc-plated rotor. The system uses NAS high-grade stainless hardware for Baer's pre-assembled two-piece rotor.
- 1967-1973 Ford Mustang with 8 Inch Ford Rear with Standard Ends or 9 Inch Ford with Small End Housings
- Minimum wheel size: 18 inches
- 5 x 4.500 Inch Wheel Bolt Pattern
Your purchase will include a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat that is anodized black and bolted to the rotor. Also included are high-grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Lastly, rear systems for c-clip style axles will include Baer's Verislide self-centering brackets.