Baer Brakes offers this system in front and rear packages, so you can achieve a matching cosmetic look on your 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10 equipped with 5-lug wheels and C-Clip axles. This Red 12" 5-Lug SS4 Rear Brake System with Park Brake (4302468R) is an easy way for you to retain 17-inch wheels on your classic rig or to run a larger wheel with the option of returning to the stock look.
Features and Benefits:
- Everything Needed, Including Hoses and Fittings
- 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Hat Anodized Black and Bolted to Rotor
- High-Grade U281 Fine Thread Stainless Hardware with Captured Nuts
- Four 10mm Cross Bolts for Maximum Stiffness
- Hard-Anodized Aluminum Pistons
- Internal Crossover Design
- Made In The USA with US Sourced Material
This rear system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 13-inch 2-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. The calipers are available in a red powder-coated finish with a hand-painted machined logo for a distinct look. The calipers feature stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs. You'll also receive all the correct banjo-style fittings, as Baer doesn't use any pipe thread.
Baer systems include stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust/weather and pressure seals. Quality bearings are used along with NAS high-grade stainless hardware for our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. Since the system uses a common four-piston pad (P/N DR1), you can enjoy easy, cost-effective pad replacement. The SS4 is designed just like Baer's larger systems, but in a smaller package for 17-inch wheels. This system is proudly made in the USA!
- 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10 Truck 12-Bolt With 5-Lug Wheels And C-Clip Axles
Please Note: Park brake cables are NOT included.