Baer's SS4 Rear Brake System 4262350R features a Banksia Park Brake, a more advanced design of the common drum in hat that will use the same shoe as the late model Corvette C5/C6. Also included is the S4 4-piston caliper with a red powder-coated finish and a machined Shelby logo. The caliper mounts to the 12" slotted, drilled zinc-plated rotor with a one-piece design. Pair this system with Baer's Track4 front brake system to achieve the best results for your 1967-1973 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Directionally Vaned Rotor
- Four 10mm Cross Bolts for Maximum Stiffness
- Stainless Steel Abutments and Noise Suppression Springs
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Common 4 Piston Pad for Easy Replacements (P/N DR1)
- Standard Red Powder Coat Finish
- Correct Banjo Style Fittings
- Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Made in the USA with US-Sourced Material
The system is complete with all hoses, fittings, park brake cables and hardware you'll need. You'll also receive a fully machined billet backing plate that functions as a caliper mount and houses the Banksia park assembly. Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baer's Verislide self-centering brackets.
- 1967-1973 Ford Mustang with 9 Inch Ford Rear Small Bearing Housing or 8 Inch Ford Rear with Standard Bearing Housing
- 5 x 4.500 Inch Wheel Bolt Pattern
- 12-inch Rotors will Fit Most 15-inch Wheels