Experience superior stopping power with Baer's SS4-Plus Rear Brake System 4262349R complete with hoses, fittings and park brake cables. Red S4 4-piston calipers are embellished with a Shelby logo and mounted to a 13" slotted, drilled, zinc-plated rotor. Want a cohesive, matching look on your 1967-1973 Mustang? Be sure to check out the corresponding Front Brake System!
Features and Benefits:
- Common 4-Piston Pad for Easy Replacements
- Four 10 mm Cross Bolts for Ultimate Stiffness
- Stainless Steel Abutments and Noise Suppression Springs
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Red Powder Coat Finish
- Correct Banjo-Style Fittings
- Made in the USA with US-Sourced Material
The SS4+ is designed just like Baer's larger systems, but in a smaller package for 17-inch wheels. It's also perfect for the enthusiast who wants a larger wheel with the option of returning to the stock look. The system uses quality bearings, in addition to NAS high-grade stainless hardware for Baer's pre-assembled two-piece rotor.
- 1967-1973 Ford Mustang with 9 Inch Small Bearing or 8 Inch Standard Bearing Rear Housing
- 5 x 4.500 Inch Wheel Bolt Pattern
Your purchase will include a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat that is anodized black and bolted to the rotor. Also included are high-grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts.