Baer Brakes Rear Disc Brake Kit SS4 With 12" Drilled/Slotted Rotors Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Baer Brakes SS4 Rear Disc Brake Kit with 12" Drilled and Slotted Rotors for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
If the rear braking system of your 2007-2018 JK Wrangler is in need of some attention, take care of all of it at once with this Baer Brakes Kit! This SS4 Rear Disc Brake Kit with 12" Drilled and Slotted Rotors (4402000) includes calipers, brackets, rotors and all necessary mounting hardware.
This system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 12.2”, one-piece drilled and slotted zinc plated rotor. The S4 caliper has DOT compliant dust and weather seals and uses the popular DR41 or HB540 pad type. This kit includes all brackets and mounting hardware required for installation. Brake hoses are not included and the 12” SS4 fits most 16” or larger wheels. This kit is designed to use your current rear drum in hat park brake system.
Caliper Features & Benefits:
- Four (4) 10mm cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons
- Internal crossover design
- Dual seals, dust/weather and pressure, to meet DOT specifications
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses a common 4 piston pad for easy replacements
- Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% made in the USA with US sourced material
- Common 4 piston pad shared on the aftermarket
Rotor Size and Type:
- 12” one-piece
Minimum Wheel Size:
Front Brake Kit Includes:
- Mounting hardware
Please Note: This kit is designed to be used with stock 2007-2017 Jeep JK Wranglers with OE rear end and axles. This kit does not include brake hoses and re-uses factory park brake.
Order a Baer Brakes (4402000) SS4 Rear Disc Brake Kit with 12" Drilled and Slotted Rotors for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!