Give your Cyclone 3.7L engine an increase in horsepower and torque, along with a raspy race-like exhaust note with the help of a BBK Exhaust System. It's more powerful than the stock alternative, and it comes with 1-5/8” Chrome Shorty Tuned-Length Headers for your 2011-2014 V6 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Bolt-On Shorty Headers
- Delivers Horsepower and Torque Gains
- One-Piece Laser-Cut and Die-Stamped Flanges
- CNC Mandrel-Bent 1-5/8” Shorty Headers
- Chrome Finish Shorty Tuned-Length Headers
- Catted X-Pipe Increases Exhaust Flow
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The 1-5/8” Shorty Headers feature CNC mandrel-bent tubing in a flashy chrome finish. They're leak-tested and built with one-piece laser cut and die-stamped flanges for a secure fit on your V6 Mustang.
- BBK Chrome Tuned-Length 1-5/8” Shorty Headers (P/N: 1442)
- BBK 2-1/2” High-Flow Catted X-pipe (P/N: 1814)
- All Necessary Gaskets and Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
Don't forget about the BBK 2-1/2” X-pipe with High-Flow Catalytic Converters! The catted X-pipe is mandrel-bent with the ease of a direct bolt-on fitment. It's responsible for providing the desired increase in exhaust flow and the unique exhaust note you're after.
- 2011-2014 V6 Mustangs
Please Note: Although this Kit does NOT require adjustments to the factory calibration, additional performance benefits can be had through tuning (NOT included).