With the BBK Stage 2 Suspension Kit, you can expect the same great handling and 1.5" drop offered by the Stage 1, but with the additional benefits of control arms and a pinion snubber. The Stage 2 raises the stakes with an even greater ability to take control of your 1986-1993 Mustang. Plus, the Chrome Strut Tower Brace will brighten up your engine bay for a visually enhanced underhood appearance.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment
- Progressive Rated Springs (Front/650lbs Rear/250lbs)
- Powder Coated Finish on Lowering Springs
- No Squeaking on Spring Perches
- Lowers Vehicle 1.5in
- Strut Tower Brace Increases Rigidity
- Increased Handling and Traction
- 12 Graphite-infused Polyurethane Frontend Bushings
- Firmer Launches
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Packed into one convenient kit are the quintessential handling components found in the Stage 1: BBK 1.5in Lowering Springs, BBK Polyurethane Spring Isolators, a BBK front suspension bushing kit and the Chrome Strut tower Brace. What differentiates the Stage 2 is the addition of Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms and a rear Pinion Snubber.
The progressive rated springs consist of 650lbs front springs and the soft 250lbs rated rear springs designed to maximize traction and handling. Unlike factory rubber isolators, the BBK polyurethane spring isolators provide a solid base for the lowering springs to push against, but without the flex.
- Set of BBK 1.5in Lowering Springs (P/N: 2501)
- Pair of BBK Front Polyurethane Coil Spring Isolators (P/N: 2545)
- Pair of BBK Rear Polyurethane Coil Spring Isolators (P/N: 2546)
- BBK Chrome Strut Tower Brace (P/N: 25040)
- BBK Frontend Polyurethane Bushing Kit (P/N: 2502)
- BBK Rear Upper Control Arms (P/N: 2522)
- BBK Rear Lower Control Arms (P/N: 2521)
- BBK Pinion Snubber (P/N: 2531)
- Installation Instructions
BBK's trusty front suspension polyurethane bushing kit restores strength and durability to your front-end bushings, while reducing body roll in your Mustang and providing more control. The kit also features the Chrome BBK Strut Tower Brace to strengthen the area between the shock towers. All of these components combine for the ultimate improvement in handling and grip in and out of a corner with added traction from a dead stop.
Now for the extras! The Stage 2 turns it up a notch with Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms for firmer launches and more rigidity to the rear of your Foxbody Mustang. Each control arm is robotically welded and arrives with pre-installed polyurethane bushings for ease of installation. Lastly, the kit includes BBK's Polyurethane Pinion Snubber bushing to ensure proper axle travel and prevent harsh bottoming out.
- 1986-1993 Mustangs
Tech Tip: It is highly recommended that a vehicle wheel alignment is completed after installation.