That coveted classic look can be achieved with the show-quality red oak boards and polished bed strips featured in this exquisite Bed In A Box Kit from Bed Wood and Parts. Your 1973-1980 Fleetside Chevrolet C10 with a Long Bed will look better than ever with this expertly designed and crafted kit.
The wood has been pre-drilled for bed-to-frame bolt holes, as well as prepared with a 3-stage sanding process, making it ready to finish upon arrival. Milled to 3/4" thick and engineered for precision, this kit is ready to restore the charm of your classic rig. You can rest assured that you'll get a correct fit since the proprietary groove ensures a tighter, more secure fit. Proudly made in the USA, the contents of the kit have been carefully packaged into a single box for your convenience. Get that show-stopping vintage look today and get to cruising in your stylish pickup!
Features and Benefits:
- Made in Kentucky, USA
- Premier Show-Quality Solid Wood
- Kiln-Dried for Dimensional Stability
- Precision Milled to 3/4" Thick
- Proprietary Groove Creates a Tighter Fit
- Pre-Drilled for Bed-to-Frame Bolts
- Pre-Designed and Engineered for a Seamless Fit
- Carefully Prepared with a Three-stage sanding process
- Properly Chamfered to Allow a Finish with Uniform Thickness