Every TrailMax II seat provides the maximum in seating comfort, durability and safety. Bestop unsurpassed appearance and durability, premium mildew and UV resistant vinyl fabric maintains its shape in any temperature, and is offered in factory original colors. Our Atlas Frame is sturdy and resists corrosion meeting FMVSS standards. Trailmax II Seats also contain Variable Rate of Resistance springs for comfort on the road and support on the trail. The premium quality, high density closed cell foam minimizes fatigue and maintains the seat shape, ensuring comfort and appearance for years to come.Â Our Pro seat line is the best we offer so you can replace worn-out, lumpy, uncomfortable factory seats with the ergonomic design made with the highest-quality materials. Make first-class comfort, function, affordability and durability yours. 1997-2002 and 2003-2006 Wranglers require Seat Adapter Brackets sold separately. Seats sold individually.
Features and Benefits:
- The TrailMax II Pro Front Seats - All Vinyl
- Atlas Frame for super-solid structure that gives shape and support to entire seat
- High-back bucket seat with 20-position racheting lever recline
- 4-Way adjustable headrest and enhanced seat bolsters
- V-ROR variable-resistance springs respond to increasing pressure with increased support
- Ultimate Foam closed-cell seat material is treated for water-resistance and flame retardance
- Classified as FMVSS 302 and 207 Compliant in Flammability ratings
- Elastized map pocket on seat back
- Choose best-quality all-automotive vinyl upholstery, or premium fabric center panel with vinyl sides, back, and bolsters
- Made In Spice Vinyl - Driver Side Only
*Driver Side and Passenger Side Seats Are Different Part Numbers.
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 04-06 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1997-2002 Wranglers require 51256-01 Adapter Brackets.
- 2003-2006 Wranglers require 51245-01 Driver Side and 51248-01 Passenger Side.
- 2004-06 Wranglers require 51245-01 Driver Side and 51248-01 Passenger Side.