Every TrailMax II seat provides the maximum in seating comfort, durability and safety. Bestop unsurpassed appearance and durability, premium mildew and UV resistant vinyl fabric maintains its shape in any temperature, and is offered in factory original colors. Our Atlas Frame is sturdy and resists corrosion meeting FMVSS standards. Trailmax II Seats also contain Variable Rate of Resistance springs for comfort on the road and support on the trail. The premium quality, high density closed cell foam minimizes fatigue and maintains the seat shape, ensuring comfort and appearance for years to come. The Standard Seat has high-back design that includes built-in headrest. Seats sold individually.
Features and Benefits:
- Atlas Frame for super-solid structure that gives shape and support to entire seat
- Fixed seat back gives good back support
- V-ROR variable-resistance springs respond to increasing pressure with increased support
- Ultimate Foam closed-cell seat material is treated for water-resistance and flame retardance
- Classified as FMVSS 302 and 207 Compliant in Flammability ratings
- Best-quality all-automotive vinyl upholstery
- Seats fit either Driver Side or Passenger Side location
- Made In Black Crush Vinyl
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1997-2002 Wranglers require 51256-01 Adapter Brackets.
- 2003-2006 Wrangler require 51245-01 Driver Side and 51248-01 Passenger Side.
- 2004-2006 Wranglers require 51245-01 Driver Side and 51248-01 Passenger Side.