Just about every 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL owner understands that messes are inevitable when owning an off-roading vehicle. There’s no doubt that you’ll need something that can stand against all the dirt, grime, and debris that repeatedly invades into your Jeep’s interior. With all of those rugged, muddy trails, your 2-door JL Wrangler’s carpet will require some hardcore protection. This Pair of Bestop (51516-01) Black Rear Floor Liners are specifically made for the extreme conditions, with a superior TPE material and a raised edge lip that can handle more liquids than the usual liner.
Features & Benefits:
- 2 Piece Rear Floor Liner
- Contoured, Precise Direct-Fit Gives Total Coverage
- Stays in Place
- Superior TPE Material
- Outperforms Cheaper Liners and Mats in Extreme Conditions
- Tall 5/16” Treads Minimize Slip
- Raised Edge Lip Holds up to 40% more Liquid
- Channels Mud Away from Shoe
- Molded Carpet Grabbing Nibs Secure Floor Liner to Vehicle's Carpet
This Pair of Bestop (51516-01) Black Rear Floor Liners are custom-molded to fit directly into your JL’s rear interior floor. The molded carpet grabbing nibs are what lock this liner into place. It can be easily taken out and hosed down after each off-roading adventure.