For the Wrangler JL or Jeep Gladiator owner who understands that messes inevitably happen when owning an off-roading vehicle, you’ll need something that can handle the dirt, grime, and debris that relentlessly sneak into your Jeep’s interior. With all of those rugged, muddy trails, your JL Wrangler’s carpet can require some serious protection. This Pair of Bestop (51514-01) Black Front Floor Liners are some of the toughest liners out there, with a superior TPE material and a raised edge lip that can hold more liquids than the average liner.
Features & Benefits:
- Contoured, Precise Direct-Fit Gives Total Coverage
- Stays in Place
- Superior TPE Material
- Outperforms Cheaper Liners and Mats in Extreme Conditions
- Tall 5/16” Treads Minimize Slip
- Raised Edge Lip Holds up to 40% more Liquid
- Channels Mud Away from Shoe
- Made to Fit JL Floor Anchors for Secure Fit
- Molded Carpet Grabbing Nibs Secure Floor Liner to Vehicle's Carpet
- Sold in a Pair
This pair of floor liners is custom-molded to fit directly into your JL’s interior floor. The molded carpet grabbing nibs are what lock these liners into place. To minimize slip, this pair of floor liners has 5/16" treads. The liners can be easily taken out and hosed down after each off-roading adventure.