Just about every 2018-2021 Wrangler JL owner knows that messes are nearly unavoidable when owning an off-roading vehicle. There’s no doubt that you’ll need something that can stand against all the dirt, grime, and debris that repeatedly invades into your Jeep’s interior. With all of those rugged, muddy trails, your 4-door JL Wrangler’s carpet will require some hardcore protection. This Bestop (51515-01) Black Rear Floor Liner is specifically made for the extreme conditions, with a superior TPE material and a raised edge lip that can handle more liquids than the average liner.
Features & Benefits:
- Single Rear Floor Liner
- Full-Width Coverage Including the Transmission Tunnel
- Contoured, Precise Direct-Fit Gives Total Coverage
- Stays in Place
- Made to be Compatible and Work with JLU Floor Anchors
- Superior TPE Material
- Outperforms Cheaper Liners and Mats in Extreme Conditions
- Tall 5/16” Treads Minimize Slip
- Raised Edge Lip Holds up to 40% more Liquid
- Channels Mud Away from Shoe
- Molded Carpet Grabbing Nibs Secure Floor Liner to Vehicle's Carpet
- Sold Individually
This floor liner is custom-molded to fit directly into your JL’s rear interior floor. The molded carpet grabbing nibs are what lock this liner into place. It can be easily taken out and hosed down after each off-roading adventure.
Are you looking to outfit your Jeep Wrangler or Ford Bronco for the rigors of off-roading? If so, it is best to make sure all aspects of your build are ready for the rigors of the trail prior to attacking the terrain! Before you make any sweeping changes, however, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of Bestop parts and accessories.