Getting in and out of your pickup's bed can be tricky, especially if the step indent on your bumper is wet and slippery. Instead of risking yourself and whatever you're loading in your bed, why not add this Rear Mount Trekstep now available at CJ Pony Parts? Bestop's Trekstep is specifically designed for your Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra and manufactured using high-quality materials for long-lasting dependability.
This step (P/N: 75307-15) includes die cast aluminum alloy mounting brackets and linkage arms for durable and reliable installation. The aluminum skid plate is non-slip and finished in a textured black powder coat. You don't have to worry about corrosion or rust. Depending on the application, the step provides 6- to 8-inches of downward extension and can support up to 300 pounds. With this step, getting up into your bed from the rear corner of your truck will be easier, safer and more convenient. Installation, thanks to Trekstep's bolt-on design, takes approximately 15 minutes and is hassle-free.
- High-Strength, Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy Linkage Arms and Mounting Brackets
- Non-Skid, Strength Extruded, Black Powder-Coated Aluminum Step Plate
- Provides 6" to 8" of Downward Extension
- Supports up to 300lbs of Weight
- Bolt-On Installation Takes About 15 Minutes
- 2014-2020 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500s
- 2015-2020 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500s and 3500s
CJ Pony Parts is proud to partner with Bestop to offer you dozens of aftermarket and upgrade parts and pieces for your truck or off-road vehicle. Bestop was established in Colorado in 1954 to help develop canvas soft tops for Jeeps. Decades later, Bestop is the leading manufacturer of premium-quality soft tops, as well as innovative late-model truck accessories!