Bestop TrekStep Rear Mount F-150 2015-2017/F-150 Raptor 2017
- Die Cast Aluminum
- Extends Downward From Bumper
- Supports Up To 300 lbs
- Bolt On Installation
Bestop Rear Mount TrekStep for 2015, 2016 and 2017 F-150s and 2017 F-150 Raptors.
Your brand-new 2015-2017 F-150 deserves a few exterior upgrades, so why not start with something simple, like this Bestop Rear Mount TrekStep (75308-15)? Order yours from CJ Pony Parts today!
Rear Mount TrekStep Features:
- Provides a step up into the bed of your 2015-2017 Ford F-150 or 2017 F-150 Raptor
- Constructed from premium high-strength die-cast aluminum alloy
- Provides 6"-8" of downward extension from the rear bumper
- Extruded aluminum step plate is powder-coated and non-skid for increased safety
- Able to support up to 300-lbs of weight
- Quick and easy bolt-on upgrade takes approximately 30 minutes to install
This high-quality, direct-fit upgraded TrekStep is manufactured from durable, light-weight aluminum for superior strength! It will quickly and easily install onto the rear bumper of your Ford truck to provide increased accessibility to the bed. Bestop uses a high-quality powder coated non-skid finish for improved safety whenever the step is in-use. It simply folds down 6"-8" from the bumper to provide an in-between step up to the bumper and securely tucks away whenever it's not being used. Go on and grab your new rear-mounted step from CJ's now!
Bestop was established in Colorado back in 1954 to help develop canvas soft tops for Jeeps. Decades later, Bestop is the leading manufacturer of premium-quality soft tops as well as innovative late-model truck accessories! CJ Pony Parts is proud to partner with Bestop to offer you dozens of aftermarket and upgrade parts and pieces for your truck or off-road vehicle--browse around and place your order today!
Purchase this upgraded Bestop (75308-15) Rear Mount TrekStep for your new 2015, 2016 or 2017 F-150 or your 2017 F-150 Raptor today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.