The durable all-steel construction of this BMR 2-Point Front Subframe K-Member Chassis Brace (CB007H) instantly enhances your 2015-2022 Mustang's driveability! It will attach to your vehicle's K-member, supporting your S550's factory chassis components.
Features and Benefits:
- Improves steering stability
- Increases K-member rigidity
- Reduces changes in front alignment
- Front 2-point brace design
- 1x1.5-inch rectangular tubing
- CNC-formed laser-cut 3/16-inch plate steel
- Black hammertone powder-coated finish
- Sold individually
- Includes hardware
- Made in the USA!
This K-Member Chassis Brace by BMR is made from 1x1.5-inch rectangular tubing and CNC-formed laser-cut 3/15-inch plate steel. This combination creates a strong 2-point brace design that fits on the front K-member of your Mustang without drilling or welding! It ties the K-member's rear legs together to create reinforcement, increasing steerability and stability during aggressive maneuvers with heavy braking. This USA-made BMR Chassis Brace (CB007H) is completed with a black hammertone powder-coated finish. It is sold individually and comes with all hardware.