The BMR (TCA047) Rear Vertical Lower Control Arms are designed for Street Performance, Drag Race and Road Race S550 Mustangs. The Body of the Vertical Link is constructed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum that has a durable Black Anodized finish. The Bushings on the Vertical Links are constructed from high-quality Delrin that will eliminate bushing deflection. The Rear Lower Control Arm Vertical Links mount in the factory location, this makes installation quick and hassle-free for all skill set mechanics. The BMR (TCA047) Vertical Links are designed and manufactured in the USA!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits all 2015-2021 Mustangs
- Constructed from CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Delrin Bushings
- 304 Stainless Steel Rod End Spacers
- Eliminates Vertical Link Flex
- Eliminates Bushing Deflection
- Eliminates Wheel Alignment Changes due to Vertical Link Flex
- Designed for Street Performance, Drag Race and Road Race Applications
- Black Anodized Finish
- Simple Installation (Uses Factory Hardware)
- Proudly Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
Tech Tip: CJ Pony Parts highly recommends specific supporting modifications to reduce toe and geometry change. Installing Delrin equipped Vertical Links without addressing the rear lower control arm front bushing and the toe knuckle bushing can increase the chance of excessive NVH and stress on parts.