Building the ultimate street/strip S550? The heavy stock K-member is costing you at the track! This BMR Street/ Strip K-Member weighs much less than a factory version, and is built with high-strength tubular steel for rigidity.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy Gauge Steel Construction
- Weighs 28.5lbs Installed (Stock K-Member 81.5lbs)
- Retains OE Suspension and Steering Geometry
- Made in the USA
- DOM 1.625" Steel Tube Frame Construction
- Durable Hammertone Black Powdercoat Finish
- Compatible with OE or Aftermarket Steering Racks
- Adjustable Height Polyurethane engine mounts, (up to 0.750" drop)
- Works with all available exhaust headers and turbocharging systems
This tubular front K-Member provides maximized weight savings with the ability to continue enjoying your S550 Mustang on the street. This BMR K-Member (BMR-KM761) is 53 pounds lighter than the stock version! By clearing up significant space underneath, you can install a wide range of headers or turbo systems.
Space savings is also beneficial when working on or servicing your project vehicle. Unlike other offerings currently available, BMR takes their design a step further by integrating adjustable-height polyurethane engine mounts which saves time, money, weight and ensures maximum power to the rear tires.