BMR Upper Control Arm Adjustable Rod End Red Mustang 2011-2014
- Adjustable Rod End
- Reduces Control Arm Flex
- Improved Articulation
- Aluminum Bearing Spacers
BMR Upper Control Arm with a Red Adjustable Rod End for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Mustangs.
Dial-in the BMR Upper Control Arm UTCA038R suspension for the street, drag or road race adventures in your 2011-2014 Mustang. The CNC-machined chrome-moly steel telescoping center adjusts combined with a red adjustable rod end strengthens your suspension for heavy cornering and improved articulation. BMR's control arms are heavy-duty steel, but the bearing spacers are aircraft aluminum for weight savings.
Features and Benefits:
- On-car adjustable design
- CNC-machined telescoping 1-1/4" chromoly center adjuster
- Heavy-duty, Teflon-lined 1" rod end
- CNC-machined 7075 billet aluminum rod end spacers
- MIG-welded CNC-machined, 1 5/8" threaded steel tubing
- Dramatically reduces control arms flex
- Eliminates bushing deflection
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
The rod, on-car adjustable tubular upper control arms improve your street/race performance without bothersome wheel hop or inconsistent corning. Additionally, BMR's control arms include 1-inch rod ends and Teflon-lined Viking performance rod ends so you can eliminate control arm flex and dial-in the pinion angle for reduced noise, vibration and harshness. Where most available control arms come with a standard 3/4-inch rod end, BMR uses a huge 1-inch rod end with an overkill rating of 76,000 pounds!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.