Are you looking to complete a performance upgrade on your 2015-2021 Ford Mustang? Solve all your S550’s problems with bushing deflection and alignment changes by purchasing BMR Powder Coated Steel/Polyurethane Vertical Link Rear Lower Control Arms from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits all 2015-2021 Mustangs
- Constructed from .75”-x1.5” Steel Tubing
- CNC Machined Beveled Bushing Sleeve (Top Mount)
- CNC Machined Lower Bushing (Inner Sleeve)
- High Strength Steel Main Body
- Polyurethane Bushings
- Eliminates Vertical Link Flex
- Greatly Reduces Bushing Deflection
- Reduces Wheel Alignment Changes due to Vertical Link Flex
- Ideal for Street Performance, Drag Race and Road Race Applications
- Powder Coated Finish (Black Hammertone or Red)
- Simple Installation
- Proudly Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
The BMR Rear Lower Control Arm Vertical Links are designed to be a performance upgrade for 2015-2021 Mustangs. The body of the vertical link is constructed from .75”x1.5” steel tubing that is fully welded. BMR installs polyurethane bushings to reduce bushing deflection and will eliminate vertical link flex. The BMR Rear Lower Control Arm Vertical Links are powder coated in the iconic black hammertone or red finish. A CNC machined beveled bushing sleeve is installed on the top of the arm and a CNC machined inner sleeve is installed on the lower bushing. The vertical links are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA!
- 2015-2021 Mustang