Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System 2-3/4" S-Type With 4-1/2" Black Tips Boss 302 2012 / GT 2011-2012
Borla 2-3/4" S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Black Tips for 2012 Boss 302 Mustangs and 2011-2012 GT Mustangs.
If you want to give your 2012 Boss 302 Mustang or 2011-2012 GT Mustang a deeper and more muscle car-type sound, then it’s time to pick up this Borla 2-3/4" S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Black Tips that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Straight-Through Design with No Drone
- Deep, Sporty Muscle Car Sound
- Made of Durable 2-3/4" Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes 4-1/2" Black Chromed 304 Stainless Steel Tips
- Borla Logo Embossed on Each Exhaust Tip
- Incorporates Bolt-On X-Pipe
- Re-Uses Stock Exhaust Hangers and Mounts
- Includes All Necessary Hardware and Instructions for Installation
- Made in the USA
This Borla (140370BC) 2-3/4" S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Black Tips features a straight-through design, which means no drone, so your Mustang will end up with a nice, throaty muscle car sound! This cat-back exhaust is proudly made in the USA out of durable mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing and comes with 4-1/2" black chromed 304 stainless steel tips with a Borla logo embossed on each tip. This cat-back exhaust incorporates a bolt-on X-pipe and re-uses your stock hangers and mounts. Plus, it comes with all of the other hardware you’ll need for installation!
- 2011-2012 Mustang GT
- 2012 Boss 302
Tech Tip: Even though this system will fit the 2012 Boss 302 Mustang, it will require you to remove the factory side pipes.
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Flared Adapters
- One (1) X-Pipe Assembly
- One (1) R/H Over-Axle Pipe
- One (1) L/H Over-Axle Pipe
- One (1) R/H Rear Muffler Assembly
- One (1) L/H Rear Muffler Assembly
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Accuseal Clamps
- Two (2) Protective Sleeves
Order a Borla (140370BC) 2-3/4" S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Black Tips for your 2012 Boss 302 Mustang or 2011-2012 GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.