Borla Axle-Back Exhaust System S-Type 2-1/2" Black Stainless Steel Dual Split Rear Exit With 3-1/2" Tips 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
- Aggressive Exhaust Tone
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Finish
- Improves Exhaust Flow
Borla 2-1/2" Black Stainless Steel Dual Split Rear Exit S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust System with 3-1/2" Tips for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Jeep JL Wranglers with 3.6L V6 Engine.
Do you want to make your 2018-2022 Jeep JL Wrangler louder and more powerful? Then be sure to pick up this Borla 2-1/2" Black Stainless Steel Dual Split Rear Exit S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust System with 3-1/2" Tips that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade for 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JLs with 3.6L Engine
- Gives JL Aggressive, Throaty Exhaust Note
- Improves Performance, Horsepower and Exhaust Flow
- Made of Premium 300-Series Austenitic Stainless Steel with Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- CNC-Machined for Precise Fitment
- Includes Muffler with Just the Right Blend of Packing Filament, Straight-Through Core Dimensions, Core Perforation Pattern and Cylindrical Shape to Deliver Famous Borla “Sound of Power”
- Includes 3-1/2" Exhaust Tips
This Borla (11956CB) 2-1/2" Black Stainless Steel Dual Split Rear Exit S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust System comes with 3-1/2" exhaust tips and a muffler with just the right blend of packing filament, core perforation pattern and more to deliver that Borla “Sound of Power” you know and love! This axle-back exhaust is made of premium 300-series austenitic stainless steel with mandrel-bent tubing and is CNC-machined for precise fitment.
*This axle-back kit will fit both 2-door and 4-door models.
For many years, the Jeep Wrangler has been a popular automotive option for off-roading enthusiasts and thrill-seekers alike. With such a versatile vehicle comes the need for many Jeep Wrangler parts and accessories. If you are looking for quality aftermarket parts for Jeep Wranglers, CJ’s is the place to go!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.