Not happy with the factory exhaust tone seeping out of the back end of your 2018-2021 Fastback GT Mustang without the Factory Active Exhaust Option? Looking to give your pony a sound that is more indicative of the performance your ride employs? This Borla 11953BC Stainless Steel 2-1/2" S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Chrome Quad Exhaust Tips will give you the deep, sporty, muscle car inspired sound you’re looking for.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2018-2021 GT Mustang Fastbacks without active performance exhaust option
- Deep, sporty muscle-car sound
- Made of heavy-duty T-304 stainless steel with 2-1/2” mandrel-bent piping
- Includes 4” angle-cut and rolled Black Chrome quad exhaust tips
- Borla logo embossed on each exhaust tip
- Straight-through design with no drone
- Re-uses stock exhaust hangers and mounts
- Cut-and-clamp installation
- Comes with all necessary installation hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA
Constructed of heavy-duty T-304 stainless steel, this system utilizes 2-1/2” mandrel bent tubing. The included tips feature a 4” angle-cut and rolled design and are finished in black chrome for a touch of sleek style. These tips are topped off with an embossed Borla logo on each tip. The cut and clamp installation re-uses the stock exhaust hangars and mounts. The required hardware and all the instructions you’ll need to complete your project are likewise included.
Please Note: This system is only for 2018-2021 Fastback GT Mustangs without the Active Exhaust Option from the factory.
Tech Tip: Installation requires cutting of the factory exhaust piping. Once the modifications have been made to the factory exhaust system, installation is a simple bolt-in procedure.
*For 2018-2021 models only. This exhaust will not fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.
The factory exhaust is frequently the first item to get replaced during any major performance-related restoration project, and rightly so. The increased performance and better sound that you'll get from an aftermarket system usually far exceeds what the factory can offer. The products from Borla Performance Industries are some of the top exhaust systems available today!