Borla Axle-Back Exhaust System S-Type Dual Exit 2-1/2" With Black Tips 2.3L Bronco 2021-2022
- Black Tips
- Smooth Mandrel Bends
- No Drone
- Made in the USA
Borla S-Type Dual Exit 2-1/2" Axle-Back Exhaust System with Black Tips for 2021-2022 Broncos with a 2.3L Engine.
Made of T-304 stainless steel, the Borla S-Type Dual Exit 2-1/2" Axle-Back Exhaust System (11974CB) is a more durable alternative to the stock option. It has more to offer in terms of sound, performance, and appearance, too. The exhuast note is deep and aggressive while maintaining balanced, no-drone results. The system gives your 2021-2022 2.3L Bronco a power boost and complements your ride with 4" black tips.
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful Axle-Back Exhaust System
- Produces an S-Type Sound Level
- 2.5" Inlet Flows Into 2.75" Muffler Inlet and Dual 2.5" Tailpipes
- No-Drone Results
- 4" Black Coated T-304 Stainless Steel Tips
- Performance Boost
- T-304 Stainless Steel Construction is Superior to Stock
- Ultra-Smooth Mandrel Bends for Max Flow
- Bolt-on Fitment
- Precision Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Manufacturing
- Proudly Made in the USA
This Axle-Back Exhaust System begins with a 2-1/2” inlet that flows into a 2-3/4” inlet pipe and eventually exits via dual 2-1/2” diameter tailpipes. Ultimately, the system culminates with 4" black T-304 stainless steel exhaust tips for a stealthy visual outcome. What's more, Borla uses a custom muffler hanger design to obscure the hanger from sight for the best look.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.