If you’ve been wanting to upgrade the exhaust on your 2018-2021 Fastback GT Mustang, this Borla Stainless Steel 2-1/2” S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4” Polished Quad Exhaust Tips (11953) is a great option!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 2018-2021 GT Mustang Fastbacks without active performance exhaust option
- Deep, sporty muscle-car sound
- Made of heavy-duty T-304 stainless steel with 2-1/2” mandrel-bent piping
- Includes 4” angle-cut and rolled quad exhaust tips
- Borla logo embossed on each exhaust tip
- Straight-through design with no drone
- Re-uses stock exhaust hangers and mounts
- Cut-and-clamp installation: comes with all necessary installation hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA
This American-made axle-back exhaust system is constructed from T-304 stainless steel with 2.5” mandrel-bent piping. Included are 4-inch angle-cut, rolled quad polished exhaust tips that feature the Borla logo embossed on each tip. The straight-through design gives a deep, sporty muscle-car sound with no annoying drone. A cut-and-clamp installation reuses your stock exhaust hangers and mounts with all the included hardware.
*For 2018-2021 models only. This exhaust will not fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.
Please Note: This system is only for 2018-2021 Fastback GT Mustangs without the Active Exhaust Option from the factory.
Tech Tip: Installation requires cutting of the factory exhaust piping. Once the modifications have been made to the factory exhaust system, installation is a simple bolt-in procedure.