Looking for a way to boost your 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler’s performance while also giving it a slightly louder exhaust note? Then pick up this Borla 2-1/2" Black Dual Split Rear Exit Touring Axle-Back Exhaust System with 3-1/2" Tips that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Gives Your Exhaust Sound Level a Slight Bump: Quieter than Other Borla Exhausts and Slightly Louder than Stock at Open Throttle
- Fits 2018-2021 2-Door and 4-Door JL Wranglers with a 3.6L V6 Engine
- Deep and Throaty but Mellow and Moderate Sound
- Enhances Airflow and Increases Horsepower
- Includes High-Flowing Streamlined Oval-Shaped Touring Muffler
- Straight-Through Baffled Design
- Single Core High-Flow Design Adds Power and Driving Excitement
- Made of Premium 300-Series Stainless Steel with Ultra-Smooth Mandrel Bends
- Includes 3-1/2" Round Angle-Cut Tips
This Borla (11955CB) 2-1/2" Black Dual Split Rear Exit Touring Axle-Back Exhaust System with 3-1/2" Tips gives your JL’s exhaust sound level a slight bump, which means it’s quieter than other Borla exhausts but it’ll be slightly louder than stock at open throttle. The end result? A deep and throaty but mellow and moderate sound! This exhaust also increases airflow, which result in an increase in horsepower. You’ll also get a high-flow muffler and 3.5" round angle-cut tips with your order.
For many years, the Jeep Wrangler has been a popular automotive option for off-roading enthusiasts and thrill-seekers alike. With such a versatile vehicle comes the need for many Jeep Wrangler parts and accessories. If you are looking for quality aftermarket parts for Jeep Wranglers, CJ’s is the place to go!