Looking for a new axle-back exhaust for your 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler that improves performance and also subtly increases your exhaust note? Then be sure to pick up this Borla 2-1/2" Brushed Stainless Steel Dual Split Rear Exit Touring Axle-Back Exhaust System with 3-1/2" Tips from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade for 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler JLs with 3.6L Engines
- Gives Your Exhaust Sound Level a Slight Bump: Quieter than Other Borla Exhausts and Slightly Louder than Stock at Open Throttle
- Deep and Throaty but Mellow and Moderate Sound
- Enhances Airflow and Increases Horsepower
- Includes High-Flowing Streamlined Oval-Shaped Touring Muffler
- Straight-Through Baffled Design
- Single Core High-Flow Design Adds Power and Driving Excitement
- Made of Premium 300-Series Stainless Steel with Ultra-Smooth Mandrel Bends
- Includes 3-1/2" Round Angle-Cut Tips
This Borla (11955) 2-1/2" Brushed Stainless Steel Dual Split Rear Exit Touring Axle-Back Exhaust System comes with 3-1/2" round angle-cut tips. It’s designed to give your JL’s exhaust sound level a slight bump, so it’ll be quieter than other Borla exhausts but still lightly louder than stock at open throttle. You’ll end up with a deep and throaty but still mellow and moderate sound. Not only that, this Borla axle-back exhaust enhances airflow and increases horsepower! It comes with a high-flowing oval-shaped muffler, and the entire system is made of durable stainless steel with ultra-smooth mandrel bends
*This axle-back kit will fit both 2-door and 4-door models.