Are you looking to upgrade your 2018-2021 Fastback GT Mustang’s factory cat-back exhaust system to one that offers a louder, race-inspired exhaust note? Then pick up this Borla Stainless Steel 3" ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Polished Tips that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 2018-2021 GT Mustang Fastbacks without Factory Active Performance Exhaust Option
- Straight-Through Design with No Drone
- Aggressive Race-Inspired Exhaust Note
- Made of Durable T-304 Stainless Steel with 3" Mandrel-Bent Piping
- Includes Polished 4" Angle-Cut Quad Exhaust Tips
- Borla Logo Printed on Each Exhaust Tip
- Significantly Lighter Than Factory Cat-Back System
- Utilizes Integral X-Pipe
- Easy Installation: Bolts Directly to Stock Connection Points and Re-Uses Stock Exhaust Hangers and Mounts
- Includes All Necessary Hardware and Instructions for Installation
- Made in the USA
This Borla (140746) Stainless Steel 3" ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Polished Tips will fit all 2018-2019 GT Mustang Fastbacks that don’t have the factory Active Performance Exhaust option. This cat-back exhaust has a straight-through design with no drone and is made out of durable stainless steel with 3" mandrel-bent piping. You’ll also get two 4" polished angle-cut quad exhaust tips with a Borla logo printed on each one. This new cat-back exhaust is significantly lighter than your stock one, and it easily installs using your stock exhaust hangers and mounts!
Please Note: This system is only for 2018-2021 Fastback GT Mustangs without the Active Exhaust Option from the factory.
*For 2018-2019 models only. This exhaust will not fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.
Tech Tip: If you think this system is slightly louder than you hoped or you’ve made other modifications that increased the volume of your Borla Cat-Back, please see P/N: 60661 for a simple bolt-on optional Borla resonator that can easily make this system quieter.