Add a loud, aggressive exhaust tone, reminiscent of the sound that chills you at the race track, to your 2018-2021 Fastback GT Mustang without the Active Performance Exhaust Option with this Borla 140746BC Stainless Steel 3" ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Chrome Tips.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2018-2021 GT Mustang Fastbacks without the Active Performance Exhaust Option
- Simple Installation, Bolts Directly to the Stock Connection Point
- Full T-304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Chrome 4” Angle Cut Rolled Quad Exhaust Tips
- Borla Logo Embossed on each Exhaust Tip
- 3” Mandrel Bent Piping
- Straight Through Design with NO Drone
- Loud and Aggressive Race-Inspired Sound
- Significantly Lighter than the Factory Cat-Back System
- Utilizes an Integral X-Pipe
- Reuses Stock Exhaust Hangers and Mounts
- Includes ALL Necessary Hardware and Instructions for Installation
- Made in the USA
Featuring full T-304 stainless steel construction, this exhaust system is topped of with 4” chrome tips with a black color scheme. The tips are angle cut and rolled for enhanced strength and durability. Each tip displays an embossed Borla logo to show off your brand pride. The 3” mandrel bent piping and straight through design yield the exhaust tone you’re looking for with none of the drone. To ensure this system will not negatively impact your overall speed it is designed and developed to be lighter than its factory counterparts. In an effort to keep the installation process smooth, this system includes all the required hardware and reuses the stock hangars and mounts.
Please Note: This system is only designed for use with models that are NOT equipped with the Active Exhaust Option from the factory.
Tech Tip: If you happen to think this system is slightly louder than you had hoped or have made other modifications that have increased the volume of your Borla Cat-Back, please see 60661 for a simple bolt-on optional resonator from Borla that can easily make this system have a quieter sound.
*This exhaust system is for 2018-2021 models only. This exhaust will not fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.
The factory exhaust is frequently the first item to get replaced during any major performance-related restoration project, and rightly so. The increased performance and better sound that you'll get from an aftermarket system usually far exceeds what the factory can offer. The products from Borla Performance Industries are some of the top exhaust systems available today!