Take your 2018-2022 GT Fastback Mustang’s exhaust sound to the next level by installing this Borla Stainless Steel 3” ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4” Carbon Fiber Quad Exhaust Tips (140743CF). This American-made exhaust system has an aggressive, race-inspired sound that weighs considerably less than your factory system.
Features & Benefits:
- Straight-through design with no drone
- Aggressive race-inspired exhaust note
- Made of durable T-304 stainless steel with 3” mandrel-bent piping
- Includes carbon fiber intercooled 4” angle-cut quad exhaust tips
- Borla logo printed on each exhaust tip
- Significantly lighter than factory cat-back systems
- Uses integral X-pipe
- Bolts directly to stock exhaust hangers and mounts
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Made in the USA
With the use of an integral X-pipe paired with lightweight construction, this exhaust system installs easily into the stock connection points, re-uses stock exhaust hangers and mounts, and includes all the necessary hardware needed for a correct installation. This exhaust system features a straight-through design that gives an aggressive exhaust tone with no drone. Made from T-304 stainless steel with 3-inch mandrel-bent piping, this Cat-Back includes intercooled 4-inch angle-cut quad exhaust tips that have a carbon fiber finish with the Borla logo printed on each tip.
- 2018-2022 GT Fastback Mustangs with the Factory Active Exhaust Option
*NOT compatible with Convertible models.
Please Note: This system is only for 2018+ Fastback GT Mustangs with the Active Exhaust Option from the factory. Also, this exhaust will not fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.
- If you think this system is slightly louder than you hoped or you’ve made other modifications that increased the volume of your Borla Cat-Back, please see part number: 60661 for a simple bolt-on optional Borla resonator that can easily make this system quieter.
- Installation will require you to transfer over your factory active exhaust solenoids. These easily disconnect from your OE exhaust and install simply on the new Borla system. Once installed, all drive and exhaust modes will be retained.