If you want your 2018-2022 Fastback GT Mustang to sound as cool as it looks, grab this Borla Stainless Steel 3” S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4” Carbon Fiber and Black Anodized Quad Exhaust Tips (140742CFBA). This Sport exhaust uses an integral X-pipe and is designed to work with Mustangs that have the Factory Active Exhaust Option.
Features & Benefits:
- Straight-through design with no drone
- Deep, sporty muscle-car exhaust sound
- Made of durable T-304 stainless steel with 3” mandrel-bent piping
- Includes carbon fiber and black anodized intercooled 4” angle-cut quad exhaust tips
- Borla logo printed on each exhaust tip
- Significantly lighter than factory cat-back systems
- Utilizes integral X-pipe
- Bolts directly with stock exhaust hangers and mounts
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Made in the USA
Give your prized Mustang a deep, sporty muscle-car exhaust tone with this T-304 stainless steel catback exhaust system. This American-made system features a straight-through design with no droning and 3-inch mandrel-bent piping. The 4-inch intercooled angle-cut exhaust tips have a carbon fiber and black anodized finish with the Borla logo printed on each tip. This cat-back S-Type exhaust is much lighter than your factory exhaust and installs easily into the stock connection points with the included necessary hardware.
- 2018-2022 GT Fastback Mustangs with the Factory Active Exhaust Option
*NOT compatible with Convertible models.
Please Note: This system is only for 2018+ Fastback GT Mustangs with the Active Exhaust Option from the factory. Also, this exhaust will not fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.
- If you think this system is slightly louder than you hoped or you’ve made other modifications that increased the volume of your Borla Cat-Back, please see part number: 60661 for a simple bolt-on optional Borla resonator that can easily make this system quieter.
- Installation will require you to transfer over your factory active exhaust solenoids. These easily disconnect from your OE exhaust and install simply on the new Borla system. Once installed, all drive and exhaust modes will be retained.