Take the sound pumping out of your 2018-2021 GT Fastback Mustang to a level that rivals that deep, throaty tone you hear roaring out of sporty, muscle cars with this Borla 140745BC Stainless Steel 3" S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Tips. This aftermarket exhaust system is specifically designed for Mustangs without the Factory Exhaust Option.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2018-2021 GT Mustang Fastbacks without the Active Performance Exhaust Option
- Simple Installation, Bolts Directly to the Stock Connection Point
- Full T-304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Chrome 4” Angle Cut Rolled Quad Exhaust Tips
- Borla Logo Embossed on each Exhaust Tip
- 3” Mandrel Bent Piping
- Straight Through Design with No Drone
- Deep, Sporty Muscle-Car Sound
- Significantly Lighter than the Factory Cat-Back System
- Utilizes an Integral X-Pipe
- Reuses Stock Exhaust Hangers and Mounts
- Includes All Necessary Hardware and Instructions for Installation
- Made in the USA
Fully constructed of T-304 stainless steel, this exhaust system utilizes 3” mandrel bent piping that is laid out in a straight through design. These manufacturing elements coupled with the black chromed out exhaust tips yield an exhaust tone that in unhampered by drone. Additionally, this system is significantly lighter than your factory exhaust system to maintain the handling you’ve come to expect. On the installation side of the coin, this exhaust system utilizes the stock exhaust hangars and mounts and comes with all the required hardware and instructions to complete your project.
Please Note: This system is only designed for use with models that are NOT equipped with the Active Exhaust Option from the factory.
Tech Tip: If you happen to think this system is slightly louder than you had hoped or have made other modifications that have increased the volume of your Borla Cat-Back, please see 60661 for a simple bolt-on optional resonator from Borla that can easily make this system have a quieter sound.
*This exhaust system is for 2018-2021 models only. This exhaust will not fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.
The factory exhaust is frequently the first item to get replaced during any major performance-related restoration project, and rightly so. The increased performance and better sound that you'll get from an aftermarket system usually far exceeds what the factory can offer. The products from Borla Performance Industries are some of the top exhaust systems available today!
Order this Borla 140745BC Stainless Steel 3" S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Tips for your 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021 Fastback GT Mustang without the Factory Active Exhaust Option today from CJ Pony Parts.