If your 2015-2017 V6 or 2015-2020 EcoBoost Mustang has Borla Exhaust Components, these Borla Stainless Steel 2-1/4” Intermediate Mid-Pipes (60571) will install easily and add a more aggressive growl to your Mustang’s engine.
Features & Benefits:
- Simple installation, bolts directly to Borla connection points
- Full T-304 stainless steel mandrel-bent construction
- Perfect for customers replace pieces or piece together a Borla cat-back
- Reuses original Borla hardware from axle-back for installation
- Includes two 2-1/4” Accuseal clamps and installation instructions
- Compatible with Borla resonators and resonator deletes
- Made in the USA
Made from premium stainless steel, mandrel-bent tubing, Borla’s mid-pipes are designed to withstand years of heavy use. Your engine will run more smoothly by being able to discharge exhaust more quickly with less restrictions. Easily install these mid-pipes to increase horsepower and torque in your Mustang’s engine, as well as add a signature, throaty growl. These mid-pipes feature a bolt-on installation that bolt directly to Borla system connection points.
*These mid-pipes are not intended to replace the original equipment or work with other manufacturers aftermarket components.
Please Note: These intermediate mid-pipes are intended to be used with Borla resonators, Y-pipe and/or axle-back systems designed for the 2015-2017 V6 and 2015-2020 EcoBoost Mustangs only.
Order from CJ Pony Parts these Borla (60571) Stainless Steel 2-1/4" Intermediate Mid-Pipes for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 V6 or 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 EcoBoost Mustang equipped a Borla Exhaust Components.