Your 2015-2020 F-150 or your 2017-2020 F-150 Raptor comes with four mounting points, referred to as the Boxlink System, in the bed of your rugged pick-up. Unfortunately these mounting points provide almost no flexibility in the storage of items that you’re hauling in your truck bed. With this BuiltRight Industries 102001 Rear Driver Side Bedside Rack you’ll be able to safely secure the items in your truck bed.
Features and Benefits:
- Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powder-coat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
- MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles and any additional objects from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use
This Rear Driver Side Bedside Rack from BuiltRight Industries installs using the above mentioned mounting points with no need to drill, cut or alter your truck’s bed in any way, shape or form. Along with universal slots that offer an infinite amount of options, this system provides MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories. To ensure a durable product that will fit perfectly, this bedside rack is CNC punched and formed out of 11ga steel while being finished off with a black powder-coating.
- One (1) large rear panel
- Installation instructions
Order this BuiltRight Industries 102001 Rear Driver Side Bedside Rack for your 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 F-150 or your 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 F-150 Raptor today from CJ Pony Parts.