Bully Dog Platinum Gas Tuner GT Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2014
- OBD Ii Adapter Plug
- Windshield Mount
- Fully Tunable
- Fits 2007-2014 JK
Bully Dog GT Platinum Gas Tuner for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Jeep JK Wranglers.
Take personal control over all of the options running on your 2007-2011 3.8L Jeep JK Wrangler or your 2012-2014 3.6L Jeep JK Wrangler with this Bully Dog 40417 GT Platinum Gas Tuner. The features this tuner can adjust to your liking range the full gamut of options in your rugged JK Wrangler, from the seat belt chime to the engine overheat warnings to the REV limitations. With this GT Platinum Gas Tuner from Bully Dog you'll be able to customize your running options to your liking for a truly personalized driving experience!
Features and Benefits:
- Accessory Delay: Control how long the accessory items, like the radio, cigarette lighter, etc., will remain on after the engine has been turned off and the doors remain closed.
- Auto Door Lock: Enable your JK to automatically lock all the doors any time it reaches a speed of 15mph. Once your JK comes to a stop, if the driver's door is the first to open, then all other doors will automatically unlock.
- Axle Lockers (2WD and 4WD-Hi): Easily engage the wheel lockers for off-road traction (Rubicon only off road). Lock front and rear differentials in 4WD-Low, 4WD-Hi or 2WD. The front locker will automatically unlock above 20mph. The rear locker will automatically unlock above 25mph. Both lockers will automatically reengage (lock) if the system is still activated and the vehicle speed drops below said speeds.
- Axle Ratio: Correct your JK's speedometer (and fuel efficiency calculations) if you have changed the gear ratio.
- Coolant Temperature Warning: This gauge option shows the coolant temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius degrees. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the coolant temperature limit is exceeded.
- Daytime Running Lights (2011-2014 model years only): Dissable or enable daytime running lights.
- Disable Traction Control: Disable the traction control. Unlike the DTC button on the dash, the traction control will stay off until the setting on the unit is changed even if the vehicle is turned off.
- Engine Fan: Enable and disable the engine fan regardless of coolant temperature. (This feature does not take effect until the unit returns to the Main Gauge Screen.) The coolant temperature light will not indicate if your JK begins to overheat when the fan is disabled.
- Fog Light/High Beam (2011-2014 model years only): Allows you to use both the fog lights and the high beams at the same time.
- Head Light Delay: Set the amount of time that the head lamps remain on after the engine has been turned off.
- Headlight Approach Timer (2012-2014 model years only): Adjust the length of time the lights remain on when you remotely unlock your JK.
- Horn Chirp Length (2011-2014 model years only): Adjust the length of the horn chirp to either short or long when your JK is remotely locked.
- Horn Chirp On Lock: The horn will sound each time the doors are remotely locked while this feature is enabled.
- Idle Adjust: Enable and select a value for engine idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage up while running auxiliary electronics off of your JK's power system.
- Optical Flash On Lock: The hazard lights will flash each time the doors are remotely locked when this feature is enabled.
- Pyrometer Temperature Warning: This gauge option shows the pyrometer temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the pyrometer temperature limit is exceeded.
- REV Limiter: Regulate the highest RPM that your JK engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Keeping the RPMs from going too high is one of the best ways to reduce the likelihood of engine damage.
- Seat Belt Chime: Turn off seat belt reminder chime.
- Speed Limiter: Change the top speed that your JK will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Tire Size: Correct the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock.
- TPMS: Change or disable the Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Transmission Shift Points (2007-2010 model years only): Change the RPMs at which an automatic transmission will change gears.
- Transmission Temperature Warning: This gauge option shows the transmission temperature. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the transmission temperature limit is exceeded in automatic transmissions.
- Unlock Driver Door: Disable this feature so all of your JK doors will unlock with one press of the button on the remote.
Bully Dog GT Platinum Gas Tuner Includes:
- Bully Dog GT Platinum Gas Device
- OBD II Adapter Plug
- Windshield Mount
- HDMI Cable
- SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- Power Cable
- Mini USB Cable
- Fuse Tap
- Fuse Spade
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6 (Custom tunes not available for 2007 models)
- 2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6
Please Note: New Features are constantly added and certain capabilities not available for specific vehicles may become available in the future with updates. Additional features and capabilities are available through custom tunes (not included). This device is developed and supported for vehicles intended for North American distribution only.
Tech Tip: For a successful installation of the Bully Dog tuner, you will be required to immediately update the tuner before installation with their Update Agent app. The Quick Start Guide contains step-by-step instructions for completing the update.
*Adjustable options and features vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles.
Increasing horsepower, improving fuel economy and changing top speed limiters are only a few of the benefits of a Bully Dog tuner for your 3.6L or 3.8L Jeep JK Wrangler! Powered by Derive, these Bully Dog Tuners will not only allow you to get some more power out of your engine, but also allow you to view engine stats in live time!
Order this Bully Dog 40417 GT Platinum Gas Tuner for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 Jeep JK Wrangler today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.