Showing 61-80 of 252 results
- Daystar D-Ring Shackle Isolator 3/4" Black With Washers Pair$16.48 Regular Price $16.99
- Smittybilt Hitch Pin And Clip 5/8"$6.78 Regular Price $6.99
- Rugged Ridge Receiver Hitch Plug Black Universal 2" With Rugged Ridge Logo$13.49 Regular Price $14.99
- Smittybilt Receiver Hitch Ball 2" Chrome$10.66 Regular Price $10.99
- Rugged Ridge Giga Hook Black For 2" Receiver Hitch$89.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Bestop Vinyl Soft Top And Accessory Care Kit$42.74 Regular Price $44.99
- Rugged Ridge D-Ring Shackle 3/4" Black$9.89 Regular Price $10.99
- Quik-Latch Hood Pin Kit Low-Profile Series QL-50 Black$269.99 Regular Price $299.99
- Smittybilt D-Ring Shackle 7/8" Quick Release Black$19.94 Regular Price $20.99
- Smittybilt Drop Hitch 2" Black Powder Coated Steel$18.42 Regular Price $18.99
- Rugged Ridge Trailer Hitch Extension For 2" Receiver$49.49 Regular Price $54.99
Showing 61-80 of 252 results
A GMC Canyon is one impressive specimen on the outside, but because they are so popular, it is important to do all that you can to distinguish your build from the crowded pack. Similarly, if you routinely push your GMC truck to the limit on the trail, its exterior body is bound to take a beating from rocks, sharp edges, and other trail debris. The easiest way to solve both aforementioned dilemmas is to invest in new Canyon exterior parts.
The right replacement GMC Canyon exterior parts can fortify your truck’s body and allow you to brush off contact with hazardous debris like it was nothing. By design, aftermarket parts are built stronger and tougher than stock components, and they can also withstand routine abuse from the elements as well as trail items. Additionally, new Canyon exterior parts are far more attractive and will add instant curb appeal to your rig.
Whether you are an active off-roader or if you primarily stick to the streets, you cannot go wrong with new exterior mods! With that in mind, CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best Canyon exterior parts & accessories around! Because we are dedicated to helping you customize your build your way, CJ’s only carries aftermarket GMC Canyon body parts from the most trusted names in the industry.
In order to serve a wide range of needs, CJ’s offers a large assortment of exterior upgrades for GMC Canyons, including replacement antennas, bumpers, license plates, roof panels, side steps, splash guards, and running panels, as well as a plethora of recovery components. These various upgrades are constructed from some of the finest materials out there and many can easily be installed in the correct factory location.
Along with adding a layer of toughness to your build, CJ’s also offers a host of aesthetic enhancements, including decals, emblems, and moldings among others. Be sure to note your rig’s correct year as well as any special instructions before you make your final purchase. What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best GMC Canyon exterior mods on the market today!