Showing 1-20 of 225 results
- Air Lift Performance 1/4" SMC Water Trap$30.39 Regular Price $31.99
- Specialty Products Company Camber/Caster Gauge FasTrax For 13" To 17" Wheels$161.49 Regular Price $169.99
- Air Lift Air Compressor System WirelessONE On-Board Single Path 2nd Generation With EZ Mount$484.49 Regular Price $509.99
- Specialty Products Company Camber Gauge Magnetic Adjustable$61.74 Regular Price $64.99
- Specialty Products Company Master Ball Joint Separator Set$184.29 Regular Price $193.99
- RockJock Johnny Joint Machined From CE-9102K1 And CE-9102JK Kits With 1/2" Bolt$57.76 Regular Price $60.80
- Daystar Shock Boot Polyurethane Red$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Daystar Shock Boot Polyurethane PairFrom $6.92
- Specialty Products Company Camber/Caster Gauge FasTrax For 17" To 22" Wheels$179.54 Regular Price $188.99
- RockJock Rod End Cartridge$83.60
- RockJock Johnny Joint 2-1/2" Externally Greased With -26 Ball 0.625 Hole X 2.625 OAW Each$37.87 Regular Price $51.30
- Specialty Products Company Ball Joint Press With Adaptors$171.94 Regular Price $180.99
- Zone Offroad Products Suspension Lift Kit 5-1/2" 4WD Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon 2015-2017$1,247.91 Regular Price $1,313.59
- RockJock Johnny Joint End Forged 2" Narrow Body 1"-14 Shank Passenger Side With -16 .625 x 1.8" Ball$52.35 Regular Price $55.10
- Air Lift Performance Straight Male-3/8in. MNPT x 3/8in. PTC-DOT-SMC # KV2H11-36S$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Air Lift Performance 3/8in. SMC WATER TRAP$33.24 Regular Price $34.99
Showing 1-20 of 225 results
The GMC Canyon is a versatile pickup from the moment it leaves the factory, but if you have lofty goals for the trail, you will want to make a number of changes. If you want to generate even more power, it is best to swap out some of the power-robbing exhaust components from the factory for the proper aftermarket replacements. Similarly, if you want to explore those rocky trails, you will need to invest in the right Canyon suspension upgrades.
GMC Canyon upgrades range from new springs to full-blown lifts, depending on what goals you have for your pickup. When it comes to adjusting a GMC Canyon suspension system, you have a number of options at your disposal, with leveling and lift kits being two of the most popular options. A leveling kit increases the height of the front of the vehicle to match the rear, while a Canyon lift kit raises the entire build by several inches.
Whether you are into rock crawling, desert racing, or any other type of trailblazing, CJ’s would love to help you tune your truck’s suspension system! CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best GMC Canyon suspension mods and kits around! Because we are dedicated to helping you live out all of your ambitions on the roadway and the trail, CJ’s only carries aftermarket GMC Canyon suspension parts from the most trusted names in the industry.
In order to serve a wide range of needs, CJ’s carries a diverse array of suspension upgrades for GMC Canyon trucks, including coil over kits, leveling kits, and lift kits among others. The various Canyon suspension kits will increase your truck’s ride height anywhere between 1.25”-5.25”, depending on which set you invest in.
Lifting your GMC pickup by several inches will allow your build to accommodate larger tires, which will give your rig a menacing look to go along with its new performance capabilities. Be sure to note your truck’s correct year as well as any specific fitment issues before you make your final purchase. What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best GMC Canyon suspension upgrades on the market today!