Cardone Select Brake Master Cylinder New Manual Drum 1967-1970
- Meets Or Exceeds All OEM Specs
- Includes Master Cylinder Cap
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Anodized-Coated Aluminum
Cardone Select New Brake Master Cylinder for all 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs with Manual Drum Brakes.
If you've noticed the brake pedal on your classic Mustang sinks to the floor when you step on it, it might be time to replace your old brake master cylinder with a new one. Fortunately, Cardone Select manufactures a premium quality brake master cylinder for vintage 1967-1970 Mustangs with manual drum brakes that mounts in the original location.
Features & Benefits:
- Manufactured Using Cardone Select's CSE Technology that Corrects Original Design Flaws
- Meets or Exceeds All OEM Specifications for Form, Fit and Function
- Life Cycle Tested to Ensure the Master Cylinder Exceeds SAE Stroke Requirements
- Anodized-Coated Aluminum Castings Resist Corrosion and Pitting
- EPDM Seals and O-Rings Meet OE-Quality Standards and Comply with SAE Specifications
- Seals are Temperature-Cycled from -30F to +200F for Leak-Free and Reliable Performance Even During Harsh Underhood Conditions
- Bore is Micro-Finished to OE Specifications that Promote Longevity of Service Life and Reduce Wear
- Includes Master Cylinder Cap and Mounting Components
- Direct Fit Replacement that Mounts in the Original Location
- Brand New Unit
This Cardone Select 13-1485 New Brake Master Cylinder is manufactured using their CSE technology. That means the original design flaws have been corrected, and it helps ensure a safer braking and driving experience. Your new brake master cylinder will meet or exceed all OEM specifications for form, fit and function, and this part is even Life Cycle Tested to make sure it exceeds SAE stroke requirements.
Not only that, this new brake master cylinder is incredibly durable. It features an anodized-coated aluminum casting that will resist corrosion and pitting. Plus, the EPDM seals and O-rings meet OE-quality standards and comply with SAE specifications too. You'll also enjoy the extra peace of mind you deserve knowing the seals are temperature-cycled from -30F to +200F, which helps promote leak-free and reliable performance even during harsh underhood conditions. The bore is micro-finished, also to OE specifications, and this promotes longevity of service life and helps to reduce wear too.
When you order this part, you'll also get the master cylinder cap and the necessary mounting components.
Please Note: This brake master cylinder is the new version of BMC03.
Order a Cardone Select 13-1485 New Brake Master Cylinder for your 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang with Manual Drum Brakes from CJ Pony Parts today!