Before you can upgrade your brakes, you need the added clearance. A Carroll Shelby Wheel Company Chrome Powder 20" x 9.5" and 20" x 11" CS-10 Wheel and Tire Package is built to optimize clearance and maintain excellent safety standards on your 2005-2021 Mustang. Select from an array of tires, TPMS sensors and lug nuts for a truly customized package fitted for your 5x4.5 bolt pattern. The CS-10 wheel is modeled after the well-known CS-2, only with added durability, weighing in at 33-pounds!
- Size: 20" x 11" (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Chrome Powder
- Backspacing: 7.97"
- Offset: ET50 (+50mm)
- Center Bore: 73mm
- Weight: 33.7 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
*Please see P/N: W1249-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
- 2005-2014 Mustang V6
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
- 2012-2013 Boss 302
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2021 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015-2021 Mustang GT
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2021 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2021 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350, GT350R or GT500 model Mustangs.
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle is intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
Tech Tip: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2021 models.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.