Improve the stance of your 2005-2022 Mustang with a Carroll Shelby Wheel Company Gloss Gunmetal 20" X 9.5" and 20" x 11" CS-10 Wheel and Tire Package. The staggered stance optimizes the traction and grip on streets and the track so your Mustang can soar with massive 20-inch wheels. The CS-10 series is modeled after CS-2 with better brake clearance, so you can further upgrade the performance of your V6, GT, Shelby GT500, Boss 302 or EcoBoost.
- Size: 20" x 11" (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Gunmetal
- Backspacing: 7.97"
- Offset: ET50 (+50mm)
- Center Bore: 73mm
- Weight: 33.7 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
*Please see P/N: W1251-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2022 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2022 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
Tech Tip: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2022 models.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.