There is no better way to transform the look of your 2005-2022 Mustang than with a new set of elegant wheels that eliminate the need for a complex, tangled spoke design. With ten evenly shaped narrow spokes extending from a 73mm center bore, the CS-10 Wheels in this Carroll Shelby Wheel Company Gloss Black 20" x 9.5" CS-10 Wheel and Tire Package from CJ Pony Parts can overhaul your Mustang's entire appearance at once! This design combines a no-nonsense look with a sleek gloss black finish and a +37mm offset, complementing the already classic feel of your Mustang.
- Size: 20" x 9.5”
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Backspacing: 6.71"
- Offset: +37mm
- Center Bore: 73mm
- Weight: 32.6 lb.
- Center Caps: Included
- Manufacturer P/N: CS10-295530-B
This Shelby-licensed CS-10 Wheel is tested in the USA to meet SAE J2530 safety and durability standards. It weighs 32.6 pounds each to accommodate larger tires. It also improves brake clearance, enhances durability, and reduces weight. Center caps are included with the CS-10 Wheel, offering the perfect finishing touch!
*Please see P/N: W1244-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2022 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
Please Note: This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2022 models.
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle is intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment.