Brand new wheels and tires are a quick and easy way to change the entire look of your 2005-2022 Mustang. So, slam your 'Stang with these tones of classic style and the modern definition in quality with this Carroll Shelby Wheel Company Gloss Black with Polished Lip 20" x 9.5" and 20"x11" CS-11 Wheel is one of the best flow-formed options on today's competitive market.
Wheel Specs and Dimensions:
- Size: 20" x 9.5" and 20” x 11”
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black with Polished Lip
- Backspacing: 6.80" and 7.94”
- Offset: +40mm and +50mm
- Center Bore: 70.7mm
- Construction: Flow-Formed Cast Aluminum
- Weight: 27.8 lbs. and 29 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included and Features ‘Carroll Shelby’ Logo
- Valve Stem TPMS Compatible
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
Give your Mustang this tight five-spoke design from the masters at Carroll Shelby Wheel Company. This latest flow-formed wheel series gives your pony twenty-inches of classic style that’s wrapped in a modern enthusiast staggered package. This CS-11 wheel stands out with ageless confidence. Roll out with a rich polished lip, gloss black finish, and the iconic Shelby branding. Made out of a premium flow-formed cast aluminum that’s built take on the street, and keep these killer rims staying strong.
Please Note: This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts. Larger OEM style lug nuts will not work.
*These wheels are designed for specific front and rear fitment only.
*This wheel and tire bundle is NOT intended for use with 2015-2022 Shelby GT350 and GT350R model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2022 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any 2005-2022 Mustang.
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle is intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.