Carroll Shelby Wheel Company Chrome Powder CS-5 19" X 9.5" Wheel And Tire Package for 2005-2022 Mustangs.
Due to the popularity of their forged CS-21 made for the Shelby GT350, Carroll Shelby Wheel Company is happy to announce the CS-5! A wheel with the same great styling of the CS-21 but now offered in standard Mustang fitments. Featuring sharp, elegant lines and lightweight flow-formed construction, the CS-5 has been independently tested in the USA to SAE J2530 safety and durability standards. The CS-5 is a Carroll Shelby Officially Licensed Product that’s not only light on weight - but guaranteed strong!
- Size: 19" x 9.5"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Chrome Powder
- Backspacing: 6.59”
- Offset: +34mm
- Center Bore: 70.70mm
- Construction: Flow-Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 23.5 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
*Please see P/N: W1111-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
Tech Tip: These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
Tech Tip 2: For a forged version of this wheel and tire bundle that is designed specifically for use with 2015-2022 Shelby GT350 and GT350R model Mustangs, please see P/N: W1084K-B and W1108K-B.
Tech Tip 3: The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
*This 19" wheel and tire bundle will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2022 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- It is highly recommended that you have all of the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a perfect alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tire selection you choose, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 models and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2022 models.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts. Larger OEM style lug nuts will NOT work.
These CS-5 Wheels are available in a set of four. All wheel and tire packages from CJ Pony Parts are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting. Finally, be sure to order a custom lug nut kit to finish off the look and to protect your new investment.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock Mustang. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.