CarTech Book Chevrolet Small Block Parts Interchange Manual
CarTech Chevrolet Small Block Parts Interchange Manual Book.
Eliminate all the confusion that comes with the configuration of the first two generations of Chevy small block engines with this copy of CarTech’s Chevrolet Small Block Parts Interchange Manual Book. Penned by Ed Staffel, this 144 page paperback edition features 300 black and white images to assist in your quest for information. This comprehensive publication ensures you have the companion book you need through the implementation of detailed text and photos of Small Block Chevy parts interchange.
Features and Benefits:
- Cartech how-to book
- 144 pages
- 8.5 x 11 paperback book
- 300 black and white photos
- Detailed text and photos of Small Block Chevy parts interchange
- Written by Ed Staffel
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Cylinder Blocks
- Chapter 2: Gaskets and Fastener
- Chapter 3: Rotating Assembly
- Chapter 4: Lubrication System
- Chapter 5: Cylinder Heads
- Chapter 6: Valvetrain
- Chapter 7: Induction System
- Chapter 8: Ignition System
- Chapter 9: Exhaust, Cooling and Engine Swaps
A lot of classic car and truck owners like to tackle upgrades and repairs on their own, but not every owner knows every little detail about how to complete all of these tasks. However, CarTech offers every at home mechanic detailed texts to help them complete practically any job.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning