CarTech Book How to Build And Modify Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
CarTech How to Build and Modify Book for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers.
If you’re looking for a companion text to serve as a walk-through for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler builds, modifications and upgrades this CarTech How to Build and Modify Book is perfect for your needs. Penned by Jeep expert Michael Hanssen, this book covers everything you need to know about how to modify your TJ for off-road use and performance enhancements.
Features and Benefits:
- Pages: 144
- Size: 8-1/2” X 11”
- Format: Paperback
- Illustrations: 397 color photos
Each chapter from the breakdown below features step-by-step modification instructions reinforced by full color imagery. Hanssen expertly guides you through all the different systems needing modification, including engine modifications and swaps, transmission swaps, transfer case and driveshafts modifications, axles and traction systems, suspensions and lifts, wheels, tires, brakes, chassis protection, electrical and winches.
- Chapter 1: The Wrangler TJ, a Departure from the Past
- Chapter 2: Factory Engines and Engine Swaps
- Chapter 3: Transmissions and Transmission Swaps
- Chapter 4: Transfer Case and Driveshafts
- Chapter 5: Axles and Traction Systems
- Chapter 6: Suspension and Steering Systems
- Chapter 7: Chassis and Body Protection
- Chapter 8: Tires, Wheels, and Brakes
- Chapter 9: Electrical and Lighting
- Chapter 10: Recovery and Air Systems
- Chapter 11: Interior, Tops, Gear, Tools, and Other Good Stuff
A lot of Wrangler owners like to tackle upgrades and repairs on their own, but not every owner knows every little detail about how to complete all of these tasks. However, CarTech offers every Jeep owner books to help them complete practically any job.
Order this CarTech How to Build and Modify Book for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler today from CJ Pony Parts.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: