CarTech Book Kar-Kraft: Race Cars, Prototypes And Muscle Cars Of Ford's Specialty Vehicle Activity Program
- 192 Page Book
- Comprehensive Resource Guide
- List Of Ford Special Vehicles
- Full Color Pages
CarTech Kar-Kraft: Race Cars, Prototypes and Muscle Cars of Ford's Specialty Vehicle Activity Program Book.
If you're a lover of Ford and want to learn about its history, this CarTech Kar-Kraft: Race Cars, Prototypes and Muscle Cars of Ford's Specialty Vehicle Activity Program Book is the perfect way to find out more! You'll discover more about Ford, Kar-Kraft, its history with Ford Special Vehicles and how Kar-Kraft helped Ford beat Ferrari at Le Mans!
Features & Benefits:
- Written by Charlie Henry (former Kar-Kraft Employee)
- 192 Pages
- 10" x 10" Hardback
- 136 Color Illustrations, 196 Black and White Illustrations
This CarTech CT569 Kar-Kraft: Race Cars, Prototypes and Muscle Cars of Ford's Specialty Vehicle Activity Program Book is an excellent read if you’re interested in learning more about Kar-Kraft, how it began, its connection to Ford and how it helped Ford beat Ferrari at “24 Hours of Le Mans,” the world’s oldest automotive endurance race held every year near Le Mans, France. This book offers insight into Kar-Kraft and the catalyst that caused Ford to reach out to them to build a competitive race car: Ford wanted to beat Ferrari at Le Mans after Enzo Ferrari backed out of a deal to sell his beloved car company to them. Ford wanted to become competitive and wanted to do it quickly; however, they didn’t have the resources or expertise to do it, so that’s where Kar-Kraft came in!
This book also discusses Trans-Am, NASCAR, NHRA and Can-Am competitions, as well as the Boss 429, LID Mustang, Boss 302 Maverick, Mach 2C and more! It’s a great overview not only of how Ford won Le Mans, but of how they also managed to win the Daytona 500 and the Trans-Am championship, and it’s the first book ever published that provides an inside scoop on Kar-Kraft, brought to you by a former employee.
- Prelude to Kar-Kraft: A Little Concept Car
- Ford Meets Ferrari: Shopping for a Race Winner
- Preparing for Le Mans: The GT 40
- The Creation of Kar-Kraft: From Slough to Dearborn
- Going for the Win: The Mk II and Mk IV
- Boss 302: How to Win in Trans-Am
- Boss 429: Just Crazy and Hairy
- Other Race Cars: It Wasn’t All GT 40s
- Prototypes and Experiments: Fun in the Shop
- Special Vehicles and Projects: More Than Just Race Cars
- The Checkered Flag: All Good Things Must End
Order a CarTech CT569 Kar-Kraft: Race Cars, Prototypes and Muscle Cars of Ford's Specialty Vehicle Activity Program Book from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Mustang years: