CJ Classic Trucks Brake Booster Conversion Kit 7" Cast/Zinc Steel With 1" Bore Master Cylinder Chevrolet C10 1960-1966
CJ Classic Trucks Cast/Zinc Steel 7" Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Master Cylinder for 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965 and 1966 Chevrolet C10s with Disc/Disc or Disc/Drum Brakes.
Improving your classic 1960-1966 Chevrolet C10’s stopping power and making it even more reliable has never been easier thanks to this CJ Classic Trucks Cast/Zinc Steel 7" Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Master Cylinder that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- For Use with 1960-1966 Chevrolet C10 Trucks with Disc/Disc or Disc/Drum Brakes
- Cast Steel Construction with Cast Finish
- Includes 1" Bore Cast Dual Bail Master Cylinder with 9/16" and 1/2" Ports and Dual Bail Cap, 7" Zinc Dual Diaphragm Brake Booster and Proportioning Valve with Mounting Bracket
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Steel Proportioning Valve Lines, Brake Pedal Clevis and Firewall Seal
- Master Cylinder has Cast Finish and Booster has Zinc Finish
- Delivers Significantly More Stopping Power and Reliability
- Vacuum-Assisted Booster Mounts to Pick-Up’s Firewall and is Suitable for Use with Disc/Disc or Disc/Drum Brake Set-Ups
This CJ Classic Trucks Cast/Zinc Steel 7" Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Master Cylinder features cast steel construction with a cast finish. It comes with a 1" master cylinder, a zinc dual diaphragm brake booster, mounting hardware, steel proportioning valve lines and more! This kit is designed to deliver significantly more stopping power and reliability for your C10, which makes it a great aftermarket upgrade.
Before you make any sweeping changes to your build, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of aftermarket Chevy C10 Brake parts and accessories. In addition to new braking components, CJ’s carries everything that you need to either rebuild or customize your C10 to your liking. If you want the best deals on brakes for Chevy C10s, look no further than CJ’s!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning