CJ Classic Trucks Brake Booster Conversion Kit 7" Zinc/Aluminum With 1" Bore Master Cylinder Chevrolet C10 1960-1966
CJ Classic Trucks Zinc/Aluminum 7" Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Master Cylinder for 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965 and 1966 Chevrolet C10s with Disc/Disc or Disc/Drum Brakes.
Get better, more reliable stopping power in your 1960-1966 Chevrolet C10 with this CJ Classic Trucks Zinc/Aluminum 7" Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Master Cylinder from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- For Use with 1960-1966 Chevrolet C10 Trucks with Disc/Disc or Disc/Drum Brakes
- Aluminum Construction with Raw Aluminum Finish
- Includes 1" Bore Aluminum Dual Bowl Master Cylinder with 9/16" and 1/2" Ports and Smooth Cap, 7" Zinc Dual Diaphragm Brake Booster and Proportioning Valve with Mounting Bracket
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Steel Proportioning Valve Lines, Brake Pedal Clevis and Firewall Seal
- Delivers Significantly More Stopping Power and Reliability Over Stock Braking System
- Vacuum-Assisted Booster Mounts to Pick-Up’s Firewall and is Suitable for Use with Disc/Disc or Disc/Drum Brake Set-Ups
This CJ Classic Trucks Zinc/Aluminum 7" Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Master Cylinder features aluminum construction with a raw aluminum finish. The include dual bowl master cylinder and brake booster, along with steel proportioning valve lines and more, all combine to give your C10 significantly more stopping power and reliability over your stock braking system!
Before you make any sweeping changes to your build, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of aftermarket Chevy C10 Brake parts and accessories. In addition to new braking components, CJ’s carries everything that you need to either rebuild or customize your C10 to your liking. If you want the best deals on brakes for Chevy C10s, look no further than CJ’s!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning